Wednesday, May 29, 2013

About this blog

About Petty Paws

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog! Petty Paws is a pet blog I created to showcase my favorite famous pets that I follow on Facebook and Instagram. These pets are universally famous and received fame from their cute pictures displayed on social networking sites. My top three pets that I follow are Boo, Marutaro, and Nala cat. They are all cute in their own ways and have different interests and hobbies.

Look around my blog for biographies of these interesting pets, so you can learn more about them. I also posted photo galleries of these animals and their activities that they like to do, so you can see them for yourselves. I will update recent photos of these pets that I find are cute and show them to the world on my blog. Stalking these pets and looking at their beautiful photos is a hobby of mine, which brings me much enjoyment. I hope you enjoy looking into the faces of cute pets, too! If you do, this blog is perfect for you! Petty Paws will make you want to pet and talk about these pets because they are the cool pets of this generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment